Our vision is that all students in California have the knowledge and skills needed for success in education, work and their daily lives.
CSLNet’s mission is help California prepare the nation's most STEM-capable graduates.
At CSLNet, we firmly believe:
- EQUITY: STEM education is for All
- SUCCESS: STEM knowledge is key to success in the 21st century
- IMPACT: Strong partnerships create lasting impact
- LEARNING: STEM is an engine for continuous, lifelong learning
- CHANGE: Bold problem-solving and support are key
CSLNet is working to address California's workforce needs and better prepare our state's students to contribute to a vibrant California economy by:
- Increasing interest, capabilities and engagement of all PK-14 students
- Strengthen and expand access to STEM teaching and learning in schools, colleges and communities
- Increase the number of students who pursue STEM-related degrees and careers